The french are known for their culinary wonders. Their food has been pleasing palates all over the world for centuries. A few of my personal family favorites include: Foie Gras (Hubs’ favorite), Brie (one of my faves), Crepes (entire family fave) and as of late, the GoGo Squeez (kids favorite).
The GoGo Squeez is a delicious applesauce in a squeezable container that the French children have been enjoying since the 19th century. (The sauce part anyways) When we are out and about and homemade baby food is not an option, these are my go to snacks. Here are a few reasons why this product is a winner in my family:
- The GoGo Squeez is 100% fruit applesauce.
- Contains no artificial preservatives or flavors
- Gluten and dairy-free and certified Kosher.
- Comes in a handy little resealable packet with built-in straw.
- Multiple flavors available
- One pouch is equivalent to one serving of fruit